Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tandem’s back! Shout out to Sean Spinachcan!

That's right! You heard me! Tandy is back with her shiny new wheels (with 12 gauge spokes to support heavy weighted passengers) and a new nola road worthy tire.
First random passenger was an elderly man named Cliff whom I picked up from Whole Foods and tandem-taxied to his house near Le Bon Temps saving him cab fare. I also carried his groceries. Tandem Therapy at it's finest. Feel like i have my missing limb back. Just in time, too... Mardi Gras is rapidly approaching and I wouldn't want to be caught tandemless for that!
Thanks goes to Sean Spinachcan for hooking us up with wheels and some love.
I am still missing Hannah but at least when she returns for a visit I can cruise her around on Tandy. (very soon, girl!)
It is just amazing to me the energy created and absorbed on my tandem travels. Equally amazing is the unlimited happiness brought to me, the rider, and the people who see us on the tandem; free with the crank of a pedal!
So folks, step right up and get your free ride!

No comments: