Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Guess I'm all grown up

The only memory I have of ever wanting to "be something" when I grew up was that of wanting to be a journalist. I have my first interview for humidbeings.com tonight and tomorrow night and I guess that makes me grown up. I am nervous in an exhilarated manner. I got some tips from the professional Vydra this morning, Thanks V! I will be interviewing the band Rotary Downs tonight at rehearsal and tomorrow night at Tipitina's. I may even get to interview Clint Maedgen as well since he is also performing tomorrow night at Tipitina's. I gave up on that childhood dream and followed many different paths leading me right back where I started. Ironic or destiny? Either way, wish me luck.


Rotary Downs on Offbeats Best List


Top Ten unsigned Bands




http://current.com/items/87761741_rotary_downs">Current TV video

Complicated Life *Clint Maedgen




Liquidrone- I got a Harley and a mail Order Bride
starring Ronnie Numbahs

No comments: