Thursday, May 22, 2008

The hummingbird Whisperer

I have been begging my brother for this picture for 5 years & it came just in time. Can you imagine what kind of energy a person would have to encompass to allow a hummingbird to rest on their fingertips and suckle nectar? I watched my grandfather do this many times as a child at our cabin in New Mexico and I have yet to be more impressed by a animal/human connection.
Although my grandfather has long since passed, whenever I feel like I can not accomplish something, this image fills my brain and I am thankful to have been blessed with the time I did have with him and the effect he left on my ability to remain calm under pressure and appreciate relationships.
These are two of the most important lessons one can learn in life!
Photobucket

No comments: